Russia wants airstrike deaths of Afghan civilians probed
Moscow: Afghan civilian deaths from airstrikes of NATO-led forces should be thoroughly investigated, a Russian foreign ministry official said Tuesday.
"Moscow has noticed reports about civilian casualties in Kunar province as a result of an airstrike of the International Security Assistance Forces (ISAF) in Afghanistan," Konstantin Dolgov said in a comment on the ministry`s website, reported Xinhua.
The special envoy for human rights, democracy and the rule of law was referring to an alleged ISAF air raid Saturday that killed 10 children in Afghanistan`s Kunar province.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today