Russia wants airstrike deaths of Afghan civilians probed
Moscow: Afghan civilian deaths from airstrikes of NATO-led forces should be thoroughly investigated, a Russian foreign ministry official said Tuesday.
"Moscow has noticed reports about civilian casualties in Kunar province as a result of an airstrike of the International Security Assistance Forces (ISAF) in Afghanistan," Konstantin Dolgov said in a comment on the ministry`s website, reported Xinhua.
The special envoy for human rights, democracy and the rule of law was referring to an alleged ISAF air raid Saturday that killed 10 children in Afghanistan`s Kunar province.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Pakistan vs England, 2nd T20: Live Streaming
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan