Russia wants airstrike deaths of Afghan civilians probed
Moscow: Afghan civilian deaths from airstrikes of NATO-led forces should be thoroughly investigated, a Russian foreign ministry official said Tuesday.
"Moscow has noticed reports about civilian casualties in Kunar province as a result of an airstrike of the International Security Assistance Forces (ISAF) in Afghanistan," Konstantin Dolgov said in a comment on the ministry`s website, reported Xinhua.
The special envoy for human rights, democracy and the rule of law was referring to an alleged ISAF air raid Saturday that killed 10 children in Afghanistan`s Kunar province.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29