Russia warns of `tangible` consequences for US after sanctions
Moscow: Russia warned Wednesday that a new round of Western sanctions will have "rather tangible" consequences for the United States, accusing Washington of seeking to punish Moscow for its assertive policies.
"Real losses from such destructive and short-sighted policy will be rather tangible for Washington," which the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement appears to be "pursuing a sole goal -- to settle the score with us over independent policies that Washington finds inconvenient".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read