Russia warns of `tangible` consequences for US after sanctions
Moscow: Russia warned Wednesday that a new round of Western sanctions will have "rather tangible" consequences for the United States, accusing Washington of seeking to punish Moscow for its assertive policies.
"Real losses from such destructive and short-sighted policy will be rather tangible for Washington," which the Russian foreign ministry said in a statement appears to be "pursuing a sole goal -- to settle the score with us over independent policies that Washington finds inconvenient".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan