Russia won`t rule out new arms supplies to Syria`s Assad: Putin
Enniskillen: President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Russia would not rule out sending fresh arms shipments to the embattled Syrian regime.
"If we conclude such contracts, then we will deliver on such contracts," he told reporters at the end of a G8 summit in Northern Ireland.
"We are supplying arms to the legitimate government in accordance with legal contracts," Putin said at the end of a summit that saw G8 leaders call for peace talks on the Syrian conflict "as soon as possible".
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark