Russia won`t rule out new arms supplies to Syria`s Assad: Putin
Enniskillen: President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that Russia would not rule out sending fresh arms shipments to the embattled Syrian regime.
"If we conclude such contracts, then we will deliver on such contracts," he told reporters at the end of a G8 summit in Northern Ireland.
"We are supplying arms to the legitimate government in accordance with legal contracts," Putin said at the end of a summit that saw G8 leaders call for peace talks on the Syrian conflict "as soon as possible".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31