Russian air hostess sacked for obscene gesture
London: A Russian air hostess has been sacked for posting a picture of herself giving passengers the finger - after it ended up on Twitter.
Flight attendant Tatiana Kozlenko put a cheeky snap of herself giving the unknowing passengers the finger on her personal page on Vkontakte, one of Russia`s most popular Facebook-style social networks.
Within hours the snap had clocked up dozens of `Likes`.
But Tatiana came down to earth with a bump when the photo was posted on Twitter and retweeted by hundreds of fans, British tabloid The Sun reported on Tuesday.
Russian Airlines Aeroflot - who announced the sacking on their Twitter account - said: "Posting this photo shows Tatiana`s attitude towards passengers and her duties. She acknowledged her fault when she spoke to her managers."
But furious Tatiana claims it isn`t her arm in the snap - or even one of her airline`s planes.
She said on her Vkontakte page: "I don`t consider myself guilty! The photo was added to my page, I only tagged myself on it!!!
"The hand isn`t mine, the plane is not my company`s!!! I don`t understand what they spoil my life for!!! I`m asking you for help and support!!!"
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?