Russian air hostess sacked for obscene gesture
London: A Russian air hostess has been sacked for posting a picture of herself giving passengers the finger - after it ended up on Twitter.
Flight attendant Tatiana Kozlenko put a cheeky snap of herself giving the unknowing passengers the finger on her personal page on Vkontakte, one of Russia`s most popular Facebook-style social networks.
Within hours the snap had clocked up dozens of `Likes`.
But Tatiana came down to earth with a bump when the photo was posted on Twitter and retweeted by hundreds of fans, British tabloid The Sun reported on Tuesday.
Russian Airlines Aeroflot - who announced the sacking on their Twitter account - said: "Posting this photo shows Tatiana`s attitude towards passengers and her duties. She acknowledged her fault when she spoke to her managers."
But furious Tatiana claims it isn`t her arm in the snap - or even one of her airline`s planes.
She said on her Vkontakte page: "I don`t consider myself guilty! The photo was added to my page, I only tagged myself on it!!!
"The hand isn`t mine, the plane is not my company`s!!! I don`t understand what they spoil my life for!!! I`m asking you for help and support!!!"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi