Russian air hostess sacked for obscene gesture
London: A Russian air hostess has been sacked for posting a picture of herself giving passengers the finger - after it ended up on Twitter.
Flight attendant Tatiana Kozlenko put a cheeky snap of herself giving the unknowing passengers the finger on her personal page on Vkontakte, one of Russia`s most popular Facebook-style social networks.
Within hours the snap had clocked up dozens of `Likes`.
But Tatiana came down to earth with a bump when the photo was posted on Twitter and retweeted by hundreds of fans, British tabloid The Sun reported on Tuesday.
Russian Airlines Aeroflot - who announced the sacking on their Twitter account - said: "Posting this photo shows Tatiana`s attitude towards passengers and her duties. She acknowledged her fault when she spoke to her managers."
But furious Tatiana claims it isn`t her arm in the snap - or even one of her airline`s planes.
She said on her Vkontakte page: "I don`t consider myself guilty! The photo was added to my page, I only tagged myself on it!!!
"The hand isn`t mine, the plane is not my company`s!!! I don`t understand what they spoil my life for!!! I`m asking you for help and support!!!"
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- From Shahid Kapoor to Tommy Singh: Check out the eye-popping transformation for 'Udta Punjab' – Watch
- Finance Ministry defends lower interest rate on EPF, cites lack of funds
- Rahul Gandhi and Buddhadeb Bhattacharya are doing ILU ILU in WB: Amit Shah
- UP Police computer operator exam 2016: Admit card available at uppbpb.gov.in - Check dates
- Won't be giving any more statements to media: Kangana Ranaut