Russian Army helicopter crashes
Moscow: A Russian Army Mil Mi-28N helicopter, one of the force`s newest machines, crashed on Thursday at its base in Mozdok, North Ossetia.
The two-man crew in the anti-armour attack helicopter was not injured, according to preliminary information.
"An Mi-28N made a heavy landing while on a training flight," a source in the southern military district said. "The crew was not hurt and neither was anyone on the ground. The cause is being investigated."
Two other Mi-28Ns have been lost in accidents in recent years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan