Russian Army helicopter crashes
Moscow: A Russian Army Mil Mi-28N helicopter, one of the force`s newest machines, crashed on Thursday at its base in Mozdok, North Ossetia.
The two-man crew in the anti-armour attack helicopter was not injured, according to preliminary information.
"An Mi-28N made a heavy landing while on a training flight," a source in the southern military district said. "The crew was not hurt and neither was anyone on the ground. The cause is being investigated."
Two other Mi-28Ns have been lost in accidents in recent years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list