Russian Army helicopter crashes
Moscow: A Russian Army Mil Mi-28N helicopter, one of the force`s newest machines, crashed on Thursday at its base in Mozdok, North Ossetia.
The two-man crew in the anti-armour attack helicopter was not injured, according to preliminary information.
"An Mi-28N made a heavy landing while on a training flight," a source in the southern military district said. "The crew was not hurt and neither was anyone on the ground. The cause is being investigated."
Two other Mi-28Ns have been lost in accidents in recent years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing