Russian chopper loses way
Moscow: A Russian helicopter delivering humanitarian aid to the Georgian breakaway republic of South Ossetia landed on Georgian territory due to a failure of its navigation system.
Russia`s Emergency Situations Ministry said the helicopter landed near the Georgian border and left 15 minutes later.
The Foreign Ministry confirmed that the helicopter landed on Georgian territory but returned to South Ossetia when the pilots saw their mistake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!