Russian chopper loses way
Moscow: A Russian helicopter delivering humanitarian aid to the Georgian breakaway republic of South Ossetia landed on Georgian territory due to a failure of its navigation system.
Russia`s Emergency Situations Ministry said the helicopter landed near the Georgian border and left 15 minutes later.
The Foreign Ministry confirmed that the helicopter landed on Georgian territory but returned to South Ossetia when the pilots saw their mistake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss