Russian experts to probe sinking of S Korean warship
Moscow: Russia will send a team of experts to South Korea to study the results of an international probe into the sinking of one of Seoul`s warships, allegedly by North Korea, the Kremlin said Thursday.
"The Russian president, based on a proposal from the leaders of the Republic of Korea, have decided to send to that country a group of highly qualified Russian specialists to
study in detail the results of the investigation and the evidence gathered," a statement said.
President Dmitry Medvedev "considers it extremely important to establish the precise reason for the loss of the ship and to reveal accurately who is personally responsible
for the events."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP