Russian experts to probe sinking of S Korean warship
Moscow: Russia will send a team of experts to South Korea to study the results of an international probe into the sinking of one of Seoul`s warships, allegedly by North Korea, the Kremlin said Thursday.
"The Russian president, based on a proposal from the leaders of the Republic of Korea, have decided to send to that country a group of highly qualified Russian specialists to
study in detail the results of the investigation and the evidence gathered," a statement said.
President Dmitry Medvedev "considers it extremely important to establish the precise reason for the loss of the ship and to reveal accurately who is personally responsible
for the events."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray