Russian experts to probe sinking of S Korean warship
Moscow: Russia will send a team of experts to South Korea to study the results of an international probe into the sinking of one of Seoul`s warships, allegedly by North Korea, the Kremlin said Thursday.
"The Russian president, based on a proposal from the leaders of the Republic of Korea, have decided to send to that country a group of highly qualified Russian specialists to
study in detail the results of the investigation and the evidence gathered," a statement said.
President Dmitry Medvedev "considers it extremely important to establish the precise reason for the loss of the ship and to reveal accurately who is personally responsible
for the events."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch
- In Pics: Indian Super League 2015 opening ceremony!
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Read: What Salman Khan has to say about Akshay's 'Singh Is Bliing'