Russian kindergarten shooter killed by police
Moscow: A man who shot at a kindergarten in Russia`s Bashkiria region was killed by return fire in a special police operation Monday.
The man fired two shotgun shots at a kindergarten in Salavat from his balcony, injuring a nurse with glass shards.
He refused to surrender, following which his apartment was stormed by police.
He opened fire at the policemen who tried to arrest him and was killed in return fire.
The cause of the attack was not immediately clear. An investigation has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'