Russian leader found dead in cement barrel
Moscow: As many as 12 people have been arrested after a Russian regional lawmaker`s body was discovered stuffed into a barrel of cement near Moscow, investigators said Monday.
Mikhail Pakhomov, 36, a legislator in the Lipetsk city parliament with the ruling United Russia party, was reported missing early last week and a murder investigation was launched.
"Pakhomov`s body was discovered in a barrel of cement near the village of Obukhovo in the Moscow Region district of Noginsk," an Investigative Committee spokesperson said.
The barrel was in the basement of a private garage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing