Russian leader found dead in cement barrel
Moscow: As many as 12 people have been arrested after a Russian regional lawmaker`s body was discovered stuffed into a barrel of cement near Moscow, investigators said Monday.
Mikhail Pakhomov, 36, a legislator in the Lipetsk city parliament with the ruling United Russia party, was reported missing early last week and a murder investigation was launched.
"Pakhomov`s body was discovered in a barrel of cement near the village of Obukhovo in the Moscow Region district of Noginsk," an Investigative Committee spokesperson said.
The barrel was in the basement of a private garage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Harbhajan Singh's cricket buddies wished him on becoming a father
- India should double coverage of HBV vaccine at birth: WHO
- Swathi murder case: Chennai Police gets one-day custody of Ramkumar to recreate crime scene
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Oommen Chandy takes bus passengers by surprise as he turns out to be one