Russian Navy concludes missile drills
Moscow: The Russian Navy has concluded its missile drills in the northern Pacific, the navy said Thursday.
Nuclear submarines Tver and St. George the Conqueror launched cruise missiles and inter-continental ballistic missiles to the targets planted in the Barents and Okhotsk seas.
Two small missile ships, Inei and Razliv, also launched missiles to remote targets, Xinhua quoted navy spokesman Roman Martov as saying.
According to the commander of the Pacific Fleet submarine forces, Nikolai Yevmenov, Russia will hold drills involving underwater missile launches from submarines in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?
- Govt blocks over 800 porn websites – complete list
- Govt reviews porn ban order, blocks only child pornography-related websites