Russian Navy concludes missile drills
Moscow: The Russian Navy has concluded its missile drills in the northern Pacific, the navy said Thursday.
Nuclear submarines Tver and St. George the Conqueror launched cruise missiles and inter-continental ballistic missiles to the targets planted in the Barents and Okhotsk seas.
Two small missile ships, Inei and Razliv, also launched missiles to remote targets, Xinhua quoted navy spokesman Roman Martov as saying.
According to the commander of the Pacific Fleet submarine forces, Nikolai Yevmenov, Russia will hold drills involving underwater missile launches from submarines in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?