Russian Navy concludes missile drills
Moscow: The Russian Navy has concluded its missile drills in the northern Pacific, the navy said Thursday.
Nuclear submarines Tver and St. George the Conqueror launched cruise missiles and inter-continental ballistic missiles to the targets planted in the Barents and Okhotsk seas.
Two small missile ships, Inei and Razliv, also launched missiles to remote targets, Xinhua quoted navy spokesman Roman Martov as saying.
According to the commander of the Pacific Fleet submarine forces, Nikolai Yevmenov, Russia will hold drills involving underwater missile launches from submarines in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead