Russian Navy concludes missile drills
Moscow: The Russian Navy has concluded its missile drills in the northern Pacific, the navy said Thursday.
Nuclear submarines Tver and St. George the Conqueror launched cruise missiles and inter-continental ballistic missiles to the targets planted in the Barents and Okhotsk seas.
Two small missile ships, Inei and Razliv, also launched missiles to remote targets, Xinhua quoted navy spokesman Roman Martov as saying.
According to the commander of the Pacific Fleet submarine forces, Nikolai Yevmenov, Russia will hold drills involving underwater missile launches from submarines in 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!