Russian Navy concludes missile drills
Moscow: The Russian Navy has concluded its missile drills in the northern Pacific, the navy said Thursday.
Nuclear submarines Tver and St. George the Conqueror launched cruise missiles and inter-continental ballistic missiles to the targets planted in the Barents and Okhotsk seas.
Two small missile ships, Inei and Razliv, also launched missiles to remote targets, Xinhua quoted navy spokesman Roman Martov as saying.
According to the commander of the Pacific Fleet submarine forces, Nikolai Yevmenov, Russia will hold drills involving underwater missile launches from submarines in 2013.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- It's official: Allan Donald named Australia's bowling coach for Sri Lanka tour
- Kane Williamson named New Zealand skipper for all three formats
- Hema Malini congratulates Deepika for her engagement!
- Mizoram HSLC Board Results 2016: MBSE HSLC Class 10 exam Results (mbse.edu.in) to be declared today
- Docoss X1 Smartphone at Rs 888: All you want to know