Russian PM Medvedev visits Crimea: Reports
Moscow: Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev on Monday visited Crimea, the first Russian leader to travel to the Black Sea region after Moscow seized it from Ukraine, news agency reports said.
Medvedev arrived in Crimea`s main city Simferopol at the head of a major Russian delegation of ministers and deputy prime ministers and was set to chair a meeting over the social and economic development of Crimea after its incorporation into Russia, the reports said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?