Russian president Vladimir Putin announces divorce
Zee Media Bureau
Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin announced divorce with his wife Lyudmila on Thursday, agencies reported.
The couple, who had been married for 30 years, made their divorce public on Russian state television after attending a ballet performance.
"It was a joint decision, we hardly see each other, each of us has our own life", Putin was reported by BBC as saying.
Lyudmila Putin had rarely been seen in public in recent months, prompting much speculation in Russian media.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city