Russian president Vladimir Putin announces divorce
Zee Media Bureau
Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin announced divorce with his wife Lyudmila on Thursday, agencies reported.
The couple, who had been married for 30 years, made their divorce public on Russian state television after attending a ballet performance.
"It was a joint decision, we hardly see each other, each of us has our own life", Putin was reported by BBC as saying.
Lyudmila Putin had rarely been seen in public in recent months, prompting much speculation in Russian media.
With Agency Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers