Russian ship sinks in Bering Sea, 91 rescued
Moscow: A Russian ship went down after crashing into an iceberg in Bering Sea, but all the 91 people on board have been rescued, a media report said on Sunday.
The shipwreck took place Saturday about 600 km southwest of Dezhnev Cape, Xinhua reported. The collision created a hole in the hull of the vessel.
A passing ship evacuated the 91-member crew in time, and none of them was injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!