Russian spiritual leader killed in blast
Moscow: A Muslim spiritual leader in southwest Russia`s Dagestan region was killed in a blast carried out by a female suicide bomber, RIA Novosti reported.
The investigation committee said the attack took place in Chirkey. Sheikh Said Afandi and five of his followers were killed in the blast.
The female terrorist was disguised as a believer, police said. She approached the spiritual leader and set off an explosive device attached to her belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Oops! Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah gets kissed by woman in public — Watch video
- Iraqi army declares Fallujah fully liberated from Islamic State
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- How al Qaeda radicalises youth and trains them, reveals arrested militant leader
- Government allows airlines to import up to 18 year old planes