Russian spiritual leader killed in blast
Moscow: A Muslim spiritual leader in southwest Russia`s Dagestan region was killed in a blast carried out by a female suicide bomber, RIA Novosti reported.
The investigation committee said the attack took place in Chirkey. Sheikh Said Afandi and five of his followers were killed in the blast.
The female terrorist was disguised as a believer, police said. She approached the spiritual leader and set off an explosive device attached to her belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan