Russian spy`s belongings on display in US
Moscow: The FBI has provided items belonging to Russian spy Anna Chapman for a New York exhibition devoted to secret agents, lifenews.ru said on Friday.
A female 007, Chapman was arrested in June 2010 and then sent back home with other Russian agents in exchange for their US `counterparts`.
The items on display in Times Square include the handcuffs put on her during the arrest, and her laptop that Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had surreptitiously seized the day before. The now 30-year-old sex symbol had asked an FBI agent posing as a Russian to fix the laptop and gave it to him.
The FBI also holds her designer handbag equipped with a special secret communication device that is also expected to become part of the exhibition.
In Russia, the red-haired beauty has been widely involved in charity work and has also set up a business magazine. Chapman has also engaged in modelling and television.
Her British citizenship was withdrawn shortly after the arrest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal