Russian troops in Ukraine by 'accident'
Moscow: A group of Russian soldiers, who have been captured in eastern Ukraine, crossed the border "by accident", BBC quoted Russian military sources as saying Monday.
Ukraine, which said 10 Russian paratroopers have been captured, has released video interviews of some of the men.
The incident comes as the Ukrainian and Russian leaders hold talks in Belarus.
Over 2,000 people have died in months of fighting between Ukrainian forces and separatists in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions that declared independence from Kiev after Russia's annexation of the southern Crimean peninsula from Ukraine in March.
- Uber brings back surge pricing, Arvind Kejriwal warns of strong action
- Happy Birthday! New photographs of Britain's Princess Charlotte released
- Weathermen predict fall in temperatures across northern India
- Rahul Gandhi to be face of Congress in Uttar Pradesh Assembly polls?
- IPL 2016: Rohit Sharma shines as Mumbai Indians crush listless Rising Pune Supergiants by 8 wickets