Russian warships head to Syria
Damascus: A fleet of Russian warships Tuesday began sailing towards Syrian ports, Iran`s Arabic TV network al-Alam reported.
Russia has opposed international moves towards a political transition in strife-torn Syria against embattled President Bashar al-Assad.
A bloody 16-month-long crackdown against anti-government protesters in Syria has left thousands of people dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa - Statistical highlights