Salvadoran police find $9mln in cash in oil drum
San Salvador: Police in El
Salvador say officers found USD 9 million in cash crammed into
an oil drum buried at a ranch near the capital.
Authorities in the Central American country say it
took three days to count the bundles of USD 100, USD 50 and
USD 20 bills. A police statement issued yesterday says the
money could be linked to drug traffickers.
Authorities say the cash was found Thursday night at a
ranch in the town of Penitente Abajo, about 62 kilometres from
The US Embassy says the money was found with the help
of the Drug Enforcement Administration.
El Salvador uses the US dollar as its national
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman