Sarah Palin calls reporters ``impotent’ in radio interview
New York: Former Alaska governor, Sarah Palin, has lashed out at reporters who write about her using anonymous sources, branding them ‘impotent’ and ‘whack`.
The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee made the remarks in an appearance on Sean Hannity’s WABC radio show.
In response to a question about an upcoming trip to Iowa on September 17, Palin singled out a piece in CQ Politics which reported that Palin had asked for an opportunity to speak in the Hawkeye state, instead of being invited to speak.
“I did see a headline on CQ Politics and they’re way whack, saying that I asked for an opportunity to speak in Iowa… You idiot reporter! Why can’t you follow up with a fact, like asking really? Who did she ask?... Certainly evidence of how whack reporters are today,” the New York Post quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’