Sarah Palin calls reporters ``impotent’ in radio interview
New York: Former Alaska governor, Sarah Palin, has lashed out at reporters who write about her using anonymous sources, branding them ‘impotent’ and ‘whack`.
The 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee made the remarks in an appearance on Sean Hannity’s WABC radio show.
In response to a question about an upcoming trip to Iowa on September 17, Palin singled out a piece in CQ Politics which reported that Palin had asked for an opportunity to speak in the Hawkeye state, instead of being invited to speak.
“I did see a headline on CQ Politics and they’re way whack, saying that I asked for an opportunity to speak in Iowa… You idiot reporter! Why can’t you follow up with a fact, like asking really? Who did she ask?... Certainly evidence of how whack reporters are today,” the New York Post quoted her as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- If I say I like Pizza will they expunge that too? Asks Subramanian Swamy
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- Simply hilarious! Protesters storm PWD office, perform 'nagin dance' against official apathy - Watch
- Australia blocks China from buying 1% of its landmass
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan