Sarah Palin should stick to Alaska: Barbara Bush
Washington: Sarah Palin may fancy her chances in the next Presidential 2012 polls, but the former first lady Barbara Bush is not her biggest fan.
Lady Barbara Bush doesn`t appear to think much of Palin`s White House aspirations saying the former Alaska governor would "stay in her home state".
Appearing in CNN`s Larry King show, the outspoken former first lady said, She considers Palin as beautiful and thinks "she (Palin) is very happy in Alaska and should stay there".
In excerpts from the interview by former president HW Bush and his wife put on the website, the couple did not think much of the Tea party movement, the group which created waves in recent Congressional and State elections in US.
Former president Bush Senior said that though some of the ideas of the tea party make much sense, he wasn`t sure how the new group will fit into the larger political landscape in America.
The former first couple also talked about the new book of their son George W Bush`s `Decision Point`.
"The book is very interesting. He is not trying to write a biography, he is trying to tell how it is in the White House," Barbara Bush said.
Her husband said, "My son is speaking from his heart. I think he has done a good job selling the darn thing."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Christian group claims that the world will be 'annihilated' today!