Sarah Palin takes Fox News commentator job
Anchorage: Sarah Palin, former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate, will return to her broadcast roots and take her conservative message to Fox News as a regular commentator, the cable channel has announced.
"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News," Palin said in a statement posted yesterday on the network`s Web site. "It`s wonderful to be
part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."
Fox said that according to the multi-year deal, Palin will offer political commentary and analysis on the cable channel, as well as Fox`s Web site, radio network and business
She also will host occasional episodes of Fox News` "Real American Stories," a series debuting this year that the network said will feature true inspirational stories about
Americans who have overcome adversity.
"Governor Palin has captivated everyone on both sides of the political spectrum and we are excited to add her dynamic voice to the FOX News lineup," Bill Shine, executive vice
president of programming, said in a statement.
Palin, 45, stepped down as Alaska governor in July, 17 months before the end of her first term in office and less than a year after she vaulted to overnight fame as John
McCain`s running mate.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users