Sarah Palin to create `Freedom party` if Republican neglect conservatives
Washington: Former governor of Alaska Sarah Palin has reportedly expressed her keenness to bolt from the Republican Party and create a new ` Freedom Party` if the Grand Old Party continues to ignore the conservatives.
According to the New York Daily News, Palin said that if the GOP continues to back away from the planks in their platform, from the principles that built their party of Lincoln and Reagan, then there is a possibility of forming a new party.
Palin said that many conservatives with that `libertarian streak` feel ignored by the GOP and if it continues then forming an independent party would not be a bad idea.
The report added Palin saying that if GOP abandons them then they have nowhere else to go except to become more independent and not enlisted in a one or the other private majority parties that rule in the nation, either a Democrat or a Republican.
He further said that these organizations are private and `no one forces them to be enlisted in either party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why