Sarkozy, Merkel to meet Monday on Europe proposals
Paris: French President Nicolas Sarkozy and the German chancellor Angela Merkel will meet in Paris on Monday to unveil proposals that he said will "guarantee the future of Europe."
Sarkozy, who was speaking in Toulon in southern France on Thursday, did not specify what he and Angela Merkel might propose to help alleviate Europe`s financial crisis.
The two countries are the powerhouses of the European economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands