Sarkozy, Merkel to meet Monday on Europe proposals
Paris: French President Nicolas Sarkozy and the German chancellor Angela Merkel will meet in Paris on Monday to unveil proposals that he said will "guarantee the future of Europe."
Sarkozy, who was speaking in Toulon in southern France on Thursday, did not specify what he and Angela Merkel might propose to help alleviate Europe`s financial crisis.
The two countries are the powerhouses of the European economy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day