Sasha Obama tells dad that he ‘didn’t mess up’ at swearing-in ceremony
Washington: President Barack Obama’s 11-year-old daughter Sasha gave a rare glimpse into the 44th US president’s personal life, after watching her father take the oath of office to begin his second term.
As her father gave her a hug after the swearing-in ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Sasha said ‘good job dad’.
According to People Magazine, the inauguration festivities on Monday are expected to draw in about 800,000 people, as the country’s top officials are publicly sworn into office.
Obama was joined by his family in the private White House Blue Room ceremony, as he placed his hand on his wife’s family Bible and officially began his second term as President of the United States.
When Sasha said the words the Commander-in-Chief, who was sworn in shortly before noon by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, replied ‘I did it’.
To that Sasha responded ‘You didn``t mess up’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?