Sasha Obama tells dad that he ‘didn’t mess up’ at swearing-in ceremony
Washington: President Barack Obama’s 11-year-old daughter Sasha gave a rare glimpse into the 44th US president’s personal life, after watching her father take the oath of office to begin his second term.
As her father gave her a hug after the swearing-in ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Sasha said ‘good job dad’.
According to People Magazine, the inauguration festivities on Monday are expected to draw in about 800,000 people, as the country’s top officials are publicly sworn into office.
Obama was joined by his family in the private White House Blue Room ceremony, as he placed his hand on his wife’s family Bible and officially began his second term as President of the United States.
When Sasha said the words the Commander-in-Chief, who was sworn in shortly before noon by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, replied ‘I did it’.
To that Sasha responded ‘You didn``t mess up’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray