Sasha Obama tells dad that he ‘didn’t mess up’ at swearing-in ceremony
Washington: President Barack Obama’s 11-year-old daughter Sasha gave a rare glimpse into the 44th US president’s personal life, after watching her father take the oath of office to begin his second term.
As her father gave her a hug after the swearing-in ceremony in the Blue Room of the White House, Sasha said ‘good job dad’.
According to People Magazine, the inauguration festivities on Monday are expected to draw in about 800,000 people, as the country’s top officials are publicly sworn into office.
Obama was joined by his family in the private White House Blue Room ceremony, as he placed his hand on his wife’s family Bible and officially began his second term as President of the United States.
When Sasha said the words the Commander-in-Chief, who was sworn in shortly before noon by Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, replied ‘I did it’.
To that Sasha responded ‘You didn``t mess up’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Flat belly diet: Include these 3 foods to burn fat fast!
- Read: Why Virat Kohli, David Warner exchanged text messages regarding Orange Cap in IPL 9?
- Shocking! 7th Pay Commission recommends abolition of overtime for government employees
- VVIP chopper deal: BJP most welcome to make revelations, says Sonia Gandhi
- Ravana, the demon king is worshipped in these Indian temples