Saudi Arabian man marries at 90
Abu Dhabi: A Saudi man, who has been practicing celibacy for 90 long years, finally decided to get married and has planned to make his honeymoon an extravaganza.
Khalil Al Sallami’s marriage was solemnised in a village called Al Qandhfa on the western coast of Saudi Arabia.
According to a local Arabic daily Okaz, the occasion will remain as a milestone in the community, the Gulf News reported.
“There is no way that I will ever forget this special night,” Al Sallami said.
“I have finally decided to do away with my celibacy and get married. I wish to thank all those who contributed to the marriage ceremony.”
Al Sallami is planning to spend his honeymoon at a luxury hotel in Al Qandhfa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj