Saudi king replaces interior minister
Jeddah: The Saudi monarch has removed Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz from the post of interior minister and replaced him with Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz.
The royal decree, issued Monday by Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, said the king relieved Prince Ahmad from the post "upon his request".
The king instructed the concerned authorities to immediately implement the decree, Xinhua quoted the Saudi press agency as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani