Saudi king replaces interior minister
Jeddah: The Saudi monarch has removed Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz from the post of interior minister and replaced him with Prince Mohammed bin Naif bin Abdulaziz.
The royal decree, issued Monday by Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud, said the king relieved Prince Ahmad from the post "upon his request".
The king instructed the concerned authorities to immediately implement the decree, Xinhua quoted the Saudi press agency as saying.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan