Saudi king tells Obama he supports Egypt stability
Riyadh: The Saudi press agency says King Abdullah has told US President Barack Obama that there should be no bargaining about Egypt`s stability and the security of its people.
SPA said on Sunday that Obama phoned the king in Morocco, where he is recuperating from surgery, and that both leaders were not happy with the chaotic situation and looting.
It said the king talked on Saturday to President Hosni Mubarak and assured him that the Saudi government and people stand with the Egyptian government and people.
SPA said Mubarak assured the king that "the situation is stable" and that Egypt was determined to deter attempts to cause disorder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie