Saudi king tells Obama he supports Egypt stability
Riyadh: The Saudi press agency says King Abdullah has told US President Barack Obama that there should be no bargaining about Egypt`s stability and the security of its people.
SPA said on Sunday that Obama phoned the king in Morocco, where he is recuperating from surgery, and that both leaders were not happy with the chaotic situation and looting.
It said the king talked on Saturday to President Hosni Mubarak and assured him that the Saudi government and people stand with the Egyptian government and people.
SPA said Mubarak assured the king that "the situation is stable" and that Egypt was determined to deter attempts to cause disorder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!