Saudi king tells Obama he supports Egypt stability
Riyadh: The Saudi press agency says King Abdullah has told US President Barack Obama that there should be no bargaining about Egypt`s stability and the security of its people.
SPA said on Sunday that Obama phoned the king in Morocco, where he is recuperating from surgery, and that both leaders were not happy with the chaotic situation and looting.
It said the king talked on Saturday to President Hosni Mubarak and assured him that the Saudi government and people stand with the Egyptian government and people.
SPA said Mubarak assured the king that "the situation is stable" and that Egypt was determined to deter attempts to cause disorder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy