Saudi prince splashes $20 mn on Disneyland vacation
Washington: A Saudi prince splurged 20 million dollars last month on a three-day vacation at Disneyland in Paris.
Prince Fahad Al Saud booked vast strips of the theme park in May for over 60 guests in a bid to celebrate the completion of his university degree, The Washington Times reports.
According to the report, the Disneyland party had customized events engaging `rare Disney characters` and assured special security during the events.
The Stanford graduate has joined Facebook as an analyst and head of user operations of Arabic in 2008, even as he frequently lectures the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) on the social media and privacy issues of the Middle East, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister