Saudi Prince to launch 24-hour Arabic news channel
Dubai: Saudi Arabia`s Prince Alwaleed bin
Talal bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud will be launching a new 24-hour
international Arabic news channel next year.
The channel, to be managed by journalist Jamal Ahmad
Khashoggi, will target Arabic-speaking viewers across the Arab
world and beyond.
The `Alarab` channel will focus editorially on the
important shifts taking place across the Arab world with an
emphasis on freedom of speech and freedom of press, a
statement from his office said.
Furthermore, it will uphold the principle of free transfer
of information as well as, objective, balanced and credible
The news channel will cover the latest developments around
the world and will also highlight political, social and
economic issues in Saudi Arabia and the Arab world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you