Schwarzenegger, Medvedev exchange tweets
Moscow: Former Hollywood star and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger exchanged tweets with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ahead of a business meeting here in the Russian capital.
"Just landed in Moscow. Beautiful day. Can`t wait to see Pres Medvedev @KremlinRussia_e," Schwarzenegger wrote on his Twitter page, including a link to a photo of himself with a cigar.
The Russian President responded on his Twitter page: "@Schwarzenegger, welcome to Moscow. Looking forward to meeting you and your delegation at @skolkovo."
Schwarzenegger is leading a delegation of Silicon Valley executives to Russia to discuss investment opportunities in Russia`s high-tech sector. The trip includes a stop at Skolkovo, the site of a research hub near Moscow, dubbed as Russia`s Silicon Valley.
Medvedev visited Silicon Valley during a trip to the US in June. He also met the California governor during the trip.
As well as exchanging tweets, the President and the governor have also started following each other on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation