Schwarzenegger, Medvedev exchange tweets
Moscow: Former Hollywood star and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger exchanged tweets with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ahead of a business meeting here in the Russian capital.
"Just landed in Moscow. Beautiful day. Can`t wait to see Pres Medvedev @KremlinRussia_e," Schwarzenegger wrote on his Twitter page, including a link to a photo of himself with a cigar.
The Russian President responded on his Twitter page: "@Schwarzenegger, welcome to Moscow. Looking forward to meeting you and your delegation at @skolkovo."
Schwarzenegger is leading a delegation of Silicon Valley executives to Russia to discuss investment opportunities in Russia`s high-tech sector. The trip includes a stop at Skolkovo, the site of a research hub near Moscow, dubbed as Russia`s Silicon Valley.
Medvedev visited Silicon Valley during a trip to the US in June. He also met the California governor during the trip.
As well as exchanging tweets, the President and the governor have also started following each other on Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!