Schwarzenegger, Medvedev exchange tweets
Moscow: Former Hollywood star and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger exchanged tweets with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev ahead of a business meeting here in the Russian capital.
"Just landed in Moscow. Beautiful day. Can`t wait to see Pres Medvedev @KremlinRussia_e," Schwarzenegger wrote on his Twitter page, including a link to a photo of himself with a cigar.
The Russian President responded on his Twitter page: "@Schwarzenegger, welcome to Moscow. Looking forward to meeting you and your delegation at @skolkovo."
Schwarzenegger is leading a delegation of Silicon Valley executives to Russia to discuss investment opportunities in Russia`s high-tech sector. The trip includes a stop at Skolkovo, the site of a research hub near Moscow, dubbed as Russia`s Silicon Valley.
Medvedev visited Silicon Valley during a trip to the US in June. He also met the California governor during the trip.
As well as exchanging tweets, the President and the governor have also started following each other on Twitter.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why