Second person dies in Puerto Rico restaurant shooting
San Juan (Puerto Rico): A second person has died after a deadly weekend shooting at a popular chain restaurant in a tourist hotspot in Puerto Rico.
Police said on Tuesday that Jose Ramos Carrasquillo was one of two men hospitalised after being shot. The men had been eating with another friend at the restaurant Saturday when they got into an argument with a group of people, one of whom began shooting at them.
Twenty-year-old Manuel Otero Lopez died at the scene. Police said that one of his friends, 22-year-old Hector Pagan, is still hospitalised with bullet injuries.
No one has been arrested in the killing, which occurred in the upscale Isla Verde neighbourhood in the capital of San Juan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know