Second person dies in Puerto Rico restaurant shooting
San Juan (Puerto Rico): A second person has died after a deadly weekend shooting at a popular chain restaurant in a tourist hotspot in Puerto Rico.
Police said on Tuesday that Jose Ramos Carrasquillo was one of two men hospitalised after being shot. The men had been eating with another friend at the restaurant Saturday when they got into an argument with a group of people, one of whom began shooting at them.
Twenty-year-old Manuel Otero Lopez died at the scene. Police said that one of his friends, 22-year-old Hector Pagan, is still hospitalised with bullet injuries.
No one has been arrested in the killing, which occurred in the upscale Isla Verde neighbourhood in the capital of San Juan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16