Separate attacks kill 4 police in Russian Caucasus
Rostov-On-Don: Officials in Russia`s
violent North Caucasus region say four police have been killed
in separate attacks.
Regional Interior Ministry officials said on Saturday that an
overnight shootout without separatists in a forest in Dagestan
province left one officer dead and another injured. Dagestan
has been the epicentre of recent terrorist activities in
Yesterday in a nearby village, unidentified assailants
shot an officer dead in his car as he was returning home after
his shift .
In Ingushetia province a policeman`s car exploded as he
was getting in. Police say a bomb had been planted.
And unknown attackers shot two policemen in
Kabardino-Balkaria after their shifts late yesterday. One
died, the other was critically wounded.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Salman Khan rules 2015 Bollywood Box Office – here’s why