Seven bodies found in Mexico
Mexico City: As many as seven dismembered and burned bodies have been found on a highway in the Mexican state of Michoacan, News agencies reported on Sunday.
According to media reports, the bodies were discovered in plastic bags in a pickup truck near the border between Michoacan and Jalisco states.
The killings had all the hallmarks of a drug gang attack, said a local official.
Last Sunday, 17 mutilated bodies were found along the same highway in Jalisco.
Over 50,000 people have been killed the country in drug-related violence since Mexico`s outgoing President Felipe Calderon launched the war on drugs in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'