Seven bodies found in Mexico
Mexico City: As many as seven dismembered and burned bodies have been found on a highway in the Mexican state of Michoacan, News agencies reported on Sunday.
According to media reports, the bodies were discovered in plastic bags in a pickup truck near the border between Michoacan and Jalisco states.
The killings had all the hallmarks of a drug gang attack, said a local official.
Last Sunday, 17 mutilated bodies were found along the same highway in Jalisco.
Over 50,000 people have been killed the country in drug-related violence since Mexico`s outgoing President Felipe Calderon launched the war on drugs in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing