Seven bodies found in Mexico
Mexico City: As many as seven dismembered and burned bodies have been found on a highway in the Mexican state of Michoacan, News agencies reported on Sunday.
According to media reports, the bodies were discovered in plastic bags in a pickup truck near the border between Michoacan and Jalisco states.
The killings had all the hallmarks of a drug gang attack, said a local official.
Last Sunday, 17 mutilated bodies were found along the same highway in Jalisco.
Over 50,000 people have been killed the country in drug-related violence since Mexico`s outgoing President Felipe Calderon launched the war on drugs in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing