Seven dead as car crashes into Moscow bus-stop
Moscow: Seven people were killed and three injured when a car slammed into a bus-stop in Moscow, police said.
A Toyota driver, 29, lost control of his vehicle at high speed and went over the curb.
The car was travelling at nearly 200 km per hour when it spun out of control.
The driver was detained at the scene in an apparent state of intoxication, police said. He faces up to nine years in prison if convicted.
The man`s driving license was suspended two years ago for speeding, police said.
Earlier reports said all the seven dead were teenagers, three boys and four girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail