Seven dead as car crashes into Moscow bus-stop
Moscow: Seven people were killed and three injured when a car slammed into a bus-stop in Moscow, police said.
A Toyota driver, 29, lost control of his vehicle at high speed and went over the curb.
The car was travelling at nearly 200 km per hour when it spun out of control.
The driver was detained at the scene in an apparent state of intoxication, police said. He faces up to nine years in prison if convicted.
The man`s driving license was suspended two years ago for speeding, police said.
Earlier reports said all the seven dead were teenagers, three boys and four girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price