Seven dead as car crashes into Moscow bus-stop
Moscow: Seven people were killed and three injured when a car slammed into a bus-stop in Moscow, police said.
A Toyota driver, 29, lost control of his vehicle at high speed and went over the curb.
The car was travelling at nearly 200 km per hour when it spun out of control.
The driver was detained at the scene in an apparent state of intoxication, police said. He faces up to nine years in prison if convicted.
The man`s driving license was suspended two years ago for speeding, police said.
Earlier reports said all the seven dead were teenagers, three boys and four girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"