Seven dead as car crashes into Moscow bus-stop
Moscow: Seven people were killed and three injured when a car slammed into a bus-stop in Moscow, police said.
A Toyota driver, 29, lost control of his vehicle at high speed and went over the curb.
The car was travelling at nearly 200 km per hour when it spun out of control.
The driver was detained at the scene in an apparent state of intoxication, police said. He faces up to nine years in prison if convicted.
The man`s driving license was suspended two years ago for speeding, police said.
Earlier reports said all the seven dead were teenagers, three boys and four girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened