Seven dead as car crashes into Moscow bus-stop
Moscow: Seven people were killed and three injured when a car slammed into a bus-stop in Moscow, police said.
A Toyota driver, 29, lost control of his vehicle at high speed and went over the curb.
The car was travelling at nearly 200 km per hour when it spun out of control.
The driver was detained at the scene in an apparent state of intoxication, police said. He faces up to nine years in prison if convicted.
The man`s driving license was suspended two years ago for speeding, police said.
Earlier reports said all the seven dead were teenagers, three boys and four girls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!