Seven dead in China coal mine blast
Beijing: Seven workers died in China`s Shanxi province when a gas explosion occurred in a coal mine, authorities said Monday.
Seventeen people were working in the Sijiazhuang Coal Mine in Xiyang county when the blast occurred in the afternoon, reported Xinhua citing the provincial coal mine safety administration.
While seven workers died at the site, 10 others escaped unhurt, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29