Seven dead in China coal mine blast
Beijing: Seven workers died in China`s Shanxi province when a gas explosion occurred in a coal mine, authorities said Monday.
Seventeen people were working in the Sijiazhuang Coal Mine in Xiyang county when the blast occurred in the afternoon, reported Xinhua citing the provincial coal mine safety administration.
While seven workers died at the site, 10 others escaped unhurt, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Solapur Municipal Corporation, Congress bastion, wrested by BJP