Seven killed in avalanche in Japan
Osaka: Seven skiers and mountain climbers were killed in an avalanche Saturday on the snowy North Alps mountain range in Japan`s Toyama prefecture.
An avalanche engulfed the skiers and mountain climbers at around 10.50 a.m. in the Masagodake area which is at 2861-meter level, Xinhua cited media reports as saying.
Seven people were rushed by helicopter to nearby hospitals but they were all dead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray