‘Sex with Italian PM Berlusconi was fantastic’
Washington: Embattled Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s former mistress has said that there was nothing fake about her four-year romance with the 75-year-old, revealing she was smitten with him when they first met in 2005.
Actress/model Evelina Mann has opened up about her fling with the leader in the pages of October’s Playboy magazine.
Manna tells the men’s magazine that she and the Italian Prime Minister got together after she named him as one of the men she most admired in an interview promoting the film Alexander, in which she had a small role.
She met Berlusconi for tea at his apartment in Rome and, in the Playboy article, she hints that they had sex the following day at his retreat in Sardinia.
“I was totally in love... After lunch that day, let’s just say we were together,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the publication.
And Manna insists sex with the Prime Minister was “fantastic”.
“He is a man. Very male...We had a beautiful relationship. It was clean,” she said.
The affair came to an end in 2009 as Berlusconi was dealing with his divorce and the death of his mother, and Manna insists her ex is a hard man to replace.
“I haven’t met another man like that. It’s hard to find a man who can follow the Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi, into my bedroom,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray