‘Sex with Italian PM Berlusconi was fantastic’
Washington: Embattled Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s former mistress has said that there was nothing fake about her four-year romance with the 75-year-old, revealing she was smitten with him when they first met in 2005.
Actress/model Evelina Mann has opened up about her fling with the leader in the pages of October’s Playboy magazine.
Manna tells the men’s magazine that she and the Italian Prime Minister got together after she named him as one of the men she most admired in an interview promoting the film Alexander, in which she had a small role.
She met Berlusconi for tea at his apartment in Rome and, in the Playboy article, she hints that they had sex the following day at his retreat in Sardinia.
“I was totally in love... After lunch that day, let’s just say we were together,” Contactmusic quoted her as telling the publication.
And Manna insists sex with the Prime Minister was “fantastic”.
“He is a man. Very male...We had a beautiful relationship. It was clean,” she said.
The affair came to an end in 2009 as Berlusconi was dealing with his divorce and the death of his mother, and Manna insists her ex is a hard man to replace.
“I haven’t met another man like that. It’s hard to find a man who can follow the Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi, into my bedroom,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves