Shark bites teen surfer`s legs off Hawaii
Hilo (Hawaii): Hawaii authorities say a shark has left a 16-year-old surfer with injuries on both legs. It`s the second shark attack in the state in less than a week.
The Hawaii County Fire Department says the boy was bitten on Sunday afternoon.
The boy`s condition isn`t clear. A call to a hospital spokeswoman was not immediately returned.
On Wednesday, a shark bit off the arm of a 20-year-old German tourist who was snorkeling.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test