Shark bites teen surfer`s legs off Hawaii
Hilo (Hawaii): Hawaii authorities say a shark has left a 16-year-old surfer with injuries on both legs. It`s the second shark attack in the state in less than a week.
The Hawaii County Fire Department says the boy was bitten on Sunday afternoon.
The boy`s condition isn`t clear. A call to a hospital spokeswoman was not immediately returned.
On Wednesday, a shark bit off the arm of a 20-year-old German tourist who was snorkeling.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?