Shelling of Tripoli airport destroys 90 pct of planes there: Libya govt
Tripoli: A shelling of Tripoli airport has destroyed 90 percent of the planes parked there, government spokesman Ahmed Lamine said on Tuesday.
"The government has studied the possibility to bring international forces to enhance security," he told reporters.
It was not immediately clear how many planes were destroyed, but the airport serves as the main hub for several Libyan carriers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- This is how you can try contouring at home! Watch video
- Here's how Modi govt plans to bring back Kohinoor from UK
- Lindsay Lohan's dad confirms it's 'baby on board' for her
- Cricket in America: India-West Indies to play three T20Is in Florida in late August