Shooting at school in New Mexico, 2 hurt: Police
Roswell: Officials in New Mexico say at least two children are being treated for injuries after a school shooting.
Brooke Linthicum of Eastern New Mexico Regional Medical Center says she has no information on the type or extent of their injuries.
Roswell police say the suspected shooter was arrested this morning, and Berrendo Middle School has been placed on lockdown.
Roswell has been rocked by gang violence in recent years and has asked Homeland Security Investigations to step in and help. Word of the shooting was posted on the police department`s Facebook page.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official