Shooting reported from outside a mall in California
California: In yet another report of indiscriminate firing emanating from the United States, gunshots were reported from a shopping mall in Orange County, California.
TV reports suggest that 50 rounds were shot in a shopping mall in Orange County.
However no casualty has been reported so far.
All entrances to the shopping mall where the shooting took place and all roads leading to it were sealed while the situation was being brought under control.
According to initial reports, a 42-year-old-man was held from the mall’s parking lot and a handgun was recovered from his person.
But the motive behind the shooting and whether the handgun was the weapon used in the shootout, is yet to be ascertained.
Details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore