Shooting reported from outside a mall in California
California: In yet another report of indiscriminate firing emanating from the United States, gunshots were reported from a shopping mall in Orange County, California.
TV reports suggest that 50 rounds were shot in a shopping mall in Orange County.
However no casualty has been reported so far.
All entrances to the shopping mall where the shooting took place and all roads leading to it were sealed while the situation was being brought under control.
According to initial reports, a 42-year-old-man was held from the mall’s parking lot and a handgun was recovered from his person.
But the motive behind the shooting and whether the handgun was the weapon used in the shootout, is yet to be ascertained.
Details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- 1st T20I, India vs West Indies: After Virat Kohli's success in Tests, pressure on MS Dhoni to save limited overs' captaincy
- Mehbooba in Delhi, to meet PM Modi on Saturday
- More than 8 lakh people affected by flood in UP
- Virender Sehwag fulfills Sakshi Malik's desire to meet him; this tweet tells how GLAD he is
- Asked to remove pugree at US embassy, BJP MP refuses to take visa