Shooting reported from outside a mall in California
California: In yet another report of indiscriminate firing emanating from the United States, gunshots were reported from a shopping mall in Orange County, California.
TV reports suggest that 50 rounds were shot in a shopping mall in Orange County.
However no casualty has been reported so far.
All entrances to the shopping mall where the shooting took place and all roads leading to it were sealed while the situation was being brought under control.
According to initial reports, a 42-year-old-man was held from the mall’s parking lot and a handgun was recovered from his person.
But the motive behind the shooting and whether the handgun was the weapon used in the shootout, is yet to be ascertained.
Details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!