Shooting reported from outside a mall in California
California: In yet another report of indiscriminate firing emanating from the United States, gunshots were reported from a shopping mall in Orange County, California.
TV reports suggest that 50 rounds were shot in a shopping mall in Orange County.
However no casualty has been reported so far.
All entrances to the shopping mall where the shooting took place and all roads leading to it were sealed while the situation was being brought under control.
According to initial reports, a 42-year-old-man was held from the mall’s parking lot and a handgun was recovered from his person.
But the motive behind the shooting and whether the handgun was the weapon used in the shootout, is yet to be ascertained.
Details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!