Shooting reported from outside a mall in California
California: In yet another report of indiscriminate firing emanating from the United States, gunshots were reported from a shopping mall in Orange County, California.
TV reports suggest that 50 rounds were shot in a shopping mall in Orange County.
However no casualty has been reported so far.
All entrances to the shopping mall where the shooting took place and all roads leading to it were sealed while the situation was being brought under control.
According to initial reports, a 42-year-old-man was held from the mall’s parking lot and a handgun was recovered from his person.
But the motive behind the shooting and whether the handgun was the weapon used in the shootout, is yet to be ascertained.
Details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees