`Short on cash` WikiLeaks `is next to broke`
Johannesburg: Whistleblowing website WikiLeaks has said it is running out of money.
The website said it had only EUR 100,000 left for 2012, and the money will be depleted in a few months if it does not get any further donations.
The group said it needs EUR one million immediately, News24 reports.
Donations are the most important source of income for WikiLeaks and these were collected though Germany`s Wau-Holland-Foundation.
WikiLeaks, which has been founded by Julian Assange, criticised credit card companies Visa and MasterCard for undermining the organisation by stopping to forward donations in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: BJP triumphs across state; hung verdict in BMC elections
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test