Paris: The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the terrorist group, which has claimed responsibility for the deadly attack in Paris, on Saturday sent out a series of chilling warnings against the western world, threatening to carry out more such attacks.
At least 127 people were killed and hundreds of others were injured, some critically, in a coordinated terror attack at three locations in Paris on Friday night.
Here are the six chilling warnings that the ISIS sent out after the brutal attack.
1) The ISIS has warned there will more attacks on France "if it continues its Crusader campaign".
2) It said that eight brothers have conducted a "blessed attack on... Crusader France".
3) The terror group said that the targets of Friday's attacks in Paris "were carefully chosen".
4) The outfit further said that France is guilty of "striking Muslims in the caliphate with their aircraft".
5) The ISIS said that it will keep targeting Western forces if they continue to target Syria.
6) It said that London, Washington and Rome will be their next target.
Also Read: Paris attack an assault on humanity: PM Modi