Six die in Italy when train slams into car on tracks
Rome: Italian authorities say six people have died when a regional train slammed into a car that crossed the tracks.
Marco Mancini, spokesman for the Italian state railways, says all those killed were riding in the car, which was struck today afternoon. No one aboard the train was injured.
The incident occurred near Cosenza, a southern city in Reggio Calabria, in the "toe" of boot-shaped Italy.
Italian news reports said most of those killed were Romanian farm workers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie