Six foreign hostages executed in Nigeria
London: Seven "Christian foreigners" taken hostage by a Nigerian Islamic terror group are feared to have been executed, a British daily said on Sunday.
The seven construction workers - a Briton, three Lebanese, a Greek, an Italian and a Filipino - was kidnapped in the north of Nigeria last month, the Daily Express reported.
Terror outfit Ansaru claimed responsibility for the abduction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan