Six injured in Mexico oil pipeline blast
Mexico City: An oil pipeline exploded in a rural area in central Mexico early Sunday, igniting a huge blaze in which six people were injured, the state oil company said.
Petroleos de Mexico said on its Twitter account that the blast appeared to have been caused by an attempted theft of crude oil.
Four policemen and two firefighters who responded to the explosion and fire were injured in a secondary explosion, Pemex said.
The incident occurred in an open field near the municipality of Tonanitla, about 40 kilometers from Mexico City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda