Six killed, 18 injured in southwest China accident
Beijing: At least six people were killed on Saturday and 18 others injured in a 25-vehicle pileup on an expressway in southwest China`s Guizhou Province.
The accident took place on the Hukun (Shanghai-Kunming) expressway in Anshun City. More than 25 vehicles involved in the accident, and seven of them burst into flames, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The 18 injured, with seven in critical condition have been sent to hospital for treatment.
Firefighters, traffic police and medical team have been dispatched to the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!