Six killed, 18 injured in southwest China accident
Beijing: At least six people were killed on Saturday and 18 others injured in a 25-vehicle pileup on an expressway in southwest China`s Guizhou Province.
The accident took place on the Hukun (Shanghai-Kunming) expressway in Anshun City. More than 25 vehicles involved in the accident, and seven of them burst into flames, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The 18 injured, with seven in critical condition have been sent to hospital for treatment.
Firefighters, traffic police and medical team have been dispatched to the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Seven killed, 15 wounded in two separate road mishaps in Andhra's Prakasam
- PHOTOS: Yuvraj Singh, fiancée Hazel Keech spend quality time in London
- Nirbhaya rapist has links with jihadists; UP police advised to keep close watch
- Fire breaks out at Amritsar railway station; damages main server, other equipments
- Why Brexit is a harbinger of climate change?