Six killed in boiler explosion in China
Beijing: Six people were killed and another person injured after a boiler exploded on Wednesday in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province.
The gas boiler exploded in the morning in a three-storey building at a residential community of Mengshan Road in the city of Xingping, a city government spokesman said.
The building collapsed following the blast.
The casualties were property management workers and residents, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The injured person was rushed to hospital but it was unknown if the injury was life threatening or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement