Six killed in boiler explosion in China
Beijing: Six people were killed and another person injured after a boiler exploded on Wednesday in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province.
The gas boiler exploded in the morning in a three-storey building at a residential community of Mengshan Road in the city of Xingping, a city government spokesman said.
The building collapsed following the blast.
The casualties were property management workers and residents, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The injured person was rushed to hospital but it was unknown if the injury was life threatening or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions