Six killed in boiler explosion in China
Beijing: Six people were killed and another person injured after a boiler exploded on Wednesday in northwest China`s Shaanxi Province.
The gas boiler exploded in the morning in a three-storey building at a residential community of Mengshan Road in the city of Xingping, a city government spokesman said.
The building collapsed following the blast.
The casualties were property management workers and residents, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The injured person was rushed to hospital but it was unknown if the injury was life threatening or not.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill