Six killed in coal mine gas explosion in China
Beijing: At least six people were killed in a gas explosion at a coal mine in northwest China.
The accident occurred yesterday at the Hongshan Coal Mine in Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region.
The six workers were there in the mine at the time of the accident.
After overnight rescue efforts, the bodies of all them were retrieved, Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen