Six more Indian Haj pilgrims dead in Saudi
Jeddah: Six more Indian Haj pilgrims have
died in Saudi Arabia while undertaking the annual pilgrimage,
taking the total number of Indian causalities to 25, officials
said on Sunday.
"As of today 25 pilgrims have expired out of which twenty
came through Haj Committee of India and five through Private
Tour Operators," according to a statement from Consulate
General of India in Jeddah.
Of the total number of 68,978 pilgrims who have already
flown in from India, 34,844 are in Mecca and 34,114 pilgrims
are in Medina, it said.
So far 248 flights have come from India, the statement
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users