Six more Indian Haj pilgrims dead in Saudi
Jeddah: Six more Indian Haj pilgrims have
died in Saudi Arabia while undertaking the annual pilgrimage,
taking the total number of Indian causalities to 25, officials
said on Sunday.
"As of today 25 pilgrims have expired out of which twenty
came through Haj Committee of India and five through Private
Tour Operators," according to a statement from Consulate
General of India in Jeddah.
Of the total number of 68,978 pilgrims who have already
flown in from India, 34,844 are in Mecca and 34,114 pilgrims
are in Medina, it said.
So far 248 flights have come from India, the statement
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai